Monday, July 06, 2009

This is a locked journal entry


I wish I could read all locked, secret and privatised blogs cause they make you go "how I wish I could express myself like that too". (well okay, some of them)

It sucks when everything's just stuck in my head but I can't express those thoughts the way I want to. Until I'm able to do that, I'll remain as the hyperactive puppy people think I am.


Wouldn't it be great to have some sort of USB cable from your brain to the computer, dump all sorts of thoughts you have and let people download them (locking it first, of course) so they'll know exactly what you're thinking?


transferring information from brain to D drive... 2 minutes remaining.



I would've drawn a picture if I had the time, but nooo, homework kills you.

It kills your creativity, it kills your thoughts, your random musings.
It kills everything in you.

(It kills the trees too, but it doesn't matter to me right now)

No comments: